Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

  We helped our son and his family move in their first home yesterday.  So excited for Scott, Krystsina and boys.  But Jeff and I were exhausted today.  Had leftover Eggplant Parmesan for lunch, took a nap and then got my camera out.  We were not the only ones that were taking it easy today. Caught two of my many cats napping.
\
The goats were out under their favorite tree again.  But of course when they see me that think it is feeding time. The bucks came running. It is starting to have that buck smell around here.  Not getting too close.

The bucklings came to see if I have feed for them.  

Girls came running too. 

                                                 Gave the girls some leaves.

Maz watching the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment