Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow this morning

We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground right now and it is still snowing.  I am like a little kid (human) when it snows.  I just love the fresh snow and how quiet the whole world is with snow on the ground. I just love making foot prints in the fresh snow.  Got my camera out this morning for snow pictures. 
This is the gate going down to the barn.  No foot prints yet but I am coming though.  I usually let my chickens out first but they do not like the snow.  I tried tempting them with a piece of bread to come out for pictures.  But they looked but would not come out.  Well one of them came out just enough to get to the bread.

Here comes Thomas to greet me this morning.  He seems to like the snow.  Thomas was named by my grandson, Jett, after his favorite blue train.  Okay all you cat lovers, Thomas has free access to the barn too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment